Smith's RV Centre Blog
- 0 0Published on Mar 28, 2016
By: Jordan Brandes
Life on the road means the world is your backyard. Sometimes you need to get out of the camper and take advantage of the country’s amazing campgrounds. If you’re going to go camping though, you need to do it right.
That is why we’ve put together a list of the best camping gear of the season. Venture into Spring with the best equipment the industry has to offer.
- Sawyer Squeeze Water Filtration System: With a total field weight of 3 ounces and ability to roll up, it takes up virtually no space in your pack.
-Simply fill up the pouch of your choice at a lake, stream or river, screw the filter directly onto the pouch and
-Squeeze the bag and filter water into your water bottle or container of choice,
-Drink directly from the filter which has a built in push pull cap for on/off functions
-Attach the filter onto most threaded water bottles including 2 liter bottles.
Kit includes: Lightweight Durable Collapsible Pouches (reusable), Sawyer 0.10 Absolute Micron Hollow Fiber Membrane Screw On/Off Water Filter, Replaceable Pop Up Drinking Spout, Cleaning Syringe.
- Onja Primus Stove: With a carrying strap this mobile, two burner stove has an extension that protects the flames from external forces like wind and rain. The top is also covered with an oak lid that doubles as a cutting board or a plate to serve food on.
- HQ Luxury Tent: The HQ line of tents from Zempire is a fully functional tent that is large enough for the whole family. Rooms at either end of the tent offer privacy for all and the central room is ideal as a living area with an impressive 2.5m peak height.
Each room features a full side opening providing an additional entry / exit and also an open plan living option. The front and rear wall of the central living area also completely zips open. This creates a seamless transition between the indoor and outdoor living areas of the tent.
- BlizTech 5-in-1 Survival Knife: Premium 5-in-1 pocket-size stainless steel survival knife with nylon pouch. Functional components include: Drop-point blade with serrated saw, bright LED flashlight, magnesium alloy fire starter, blade lock, window breaker, seatbelt cutter and pocket clip.
- Eureka Lone Pine 30 Sleeping Bag: Built with a new Insucore synthetic insulation the bag was created to keep the user warm in even the coldest conditions. The product includes a insulated hood and drawcord for additional thermal protection.
Smith's RV Centre
We hope everyone is gearing up for an amazing season of camping and outdoor activities! Make sure to stop by Smith's RV Centre to check out our units with hot deals to see if there is anything that can make this Spring season run a little smoother!