Smith’s RV is a family owned business that provides outdoor recreational products and services to our customers. As northwest Ontario’s largest RV dealer, we provide RV and marine products and services to over 40,000 customers. We are committed to providing enjoyment for our customers, providing fulfillment for our employees, and strengthening our community through our involvement with local charities and organizations. Our commitment to integrity, excellence, success, and teamwork is why we are an industry leader in nearly our 60th year of business.
Benefits of working at Smith’s RV
At Smith’s, we genuinely care about our people and we want each and every employee to enjoy their work and achieve their goals.
Our employees enjoy an above average salary plus performance based compensation. Also included is an excellent benefits package not seen in most small businesses that includes health and dental, RRSP, $10,000 bonus after 10 years of service, product discounts, employee social club, and much more.
If you value a workplace that promotes accountability, exemplifies loyalty, and never compromises integrity, then start your career with us!
Available positions at Smith's RV Centre
Salary Range - $20-$30/hr
Efficiency bonus - up to an additional $14/hr
Smiths RV Centre is looking for apprentice or certified plumbers, electricians, carpenters, or RV technicians looking to expand their skills and improve their work-life balance right here in Thunder Bay.
We are looking to hire and train a professional with a trades background, any where from an experienced RV Technician to an apprentice trades person. The RV Technician position allows an individual to learn and practice a number of different trades in the comfort of our indoor, heated and fully equipped service centres either here in Thunder Bay or at our offsite location near twin city crossroads.
The successful candidate will achieve agreed upon productivity and efficiency goals - to benefit both the customers and the company.
- Successfully completes assigned jobs in an efficient manner
- Completes and processes all paperwork for each assignment in a timely, consistent and accurate manner
- Participates in required training and also takes personal initiative to stay up-to-date on relevant service knowledge, bulletins, and other changes with regards to new and existing products
- Appropriately assists other technicians when required
- Follows all safety, environmental, and regulatory compliance protocols, policies, and requirements
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment
- Provides and maintains the hand tools required to efficiently complete assigned work
All interested applicants are invited to submit their resume to Smith’s RV Centre.
c/o Ben Hettrick - 940 Cobalt Crescent, Thunder Bay, ON, P7B5W3