Smith’s RV is a family owned business that provides outdoor recreational products and services to our customers. As northwest Ontario’s largest RV dealer, we provide RV and marine products and services to over 40,000 customers. We are committed to providing enjoyment for our customers, providing fulfillment for our employees, and strengthening our community through our involvement with local charities and organizations. Our commitment to integrity, excellence, success and teamwork is why we are an industry leader in our 53RD year of business.
Benefits of working at Smith’s RV
At Smith’s, we genuinely care about our people and we want each and every employee to enjoy their work and achieve their goals.
Our employees enjoy an above average salary plus performance based compensation. Also included is an excellent benefits package not seen in most small businesses that includes health and dental, RRSP, $10,000 bonus after 10 years of service, product discounts, employee social club and much more.
If you value a workplace that promotes accountability, exemplifies loyalty and never compromises integrity, then start your career with us!
Available positions at Smith's RV Centre
DETAILER / CLEANER
Smith’s RV has an opportunity for a full time detailer / cleaner to join our team. We are looking for someone who loves the details and can work independently. Our customers deserve a sparkling clean store and great pride can be taken when a customer marvels at their clean new trailer or boat. This position plays a large role in the support of our Excellence through achieving exceptional results for ourselves and our customers. This is primarily done through displayed commitment to achieve superior results by focusing on clear priorities. The existing cleaner will train and show what is expected from every task and the service coordinator will follow up and support as necessary.
- Completes assigned tasks associated with getting sold products ready for customer demonstration & pickup
- Maintains building and yard for safety, longevity and appearance
- Effectively maintains products available for sale so they maintain value and appeal for customers
- Maintains company equipment & vehicles for safety, longevity and appearance
- Completes various other duties as required
Specific tasks include:
- Routine mopping, sweeping, dusting throughout the store and shop paying particular attention to the parts and sales showrooms
- Detailed interior cleaning and exterior washing of all sold units to prepare for customer delivery
- Used unit reconditioning to prepare units for sale
- Cleaning and detailing of parts and sales inventory to ensure it is attractive and ready for sale
- Cleaning of offices, bathrooms, garbage collection, etc.
- Indoor and outdoor work can be enjoyed depending on the weather
Please submit your resume to:
Smith's RV Centre
c/o Lori Stecky
940 Cobalt Crescent
Thunder Bay, ON P7B 5W3