At Smith’s RV Centre, we offer storage services for RVs and boats, as well as shrink wrapping services for boats.
Hours of Operation
Mon – Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm
|RVs | OCT - APR|
|21' - 34'||$49/mo|
|MARINE | OCT - APR|
|SNOWBIRD STORAGE (OCT - APR)|
|For those who want to drop-off/pick up their unit during the winter months, a fee of $70/Month will apply to ensure your unit is readily accessible.|
|SUMMER STORAGE (MAY - SEPT)|
|For those who want to drop-off/pick-up their unit throughout the summer months, a fee of $70/Month will apply to ensure your unit is readily accessible.|
- Storage spots are limited so remember to reserve your spot early
- Customers MUST give 24 hours notice and be given a specific time to drop-off/pick-up their unit
Off-Site Storage Benefits
- Gravel lot helps to prevent rodents and rusting
- Fully fenced in yard
- Drop off with ease as our employees will park your unit for you
- Incentive: Great seasonal prices and exclusive offers available to storage customers
Shrink Wrap Rates
|12' – 19’– add one foot for motor||$16/ft.|
|20’ – 25’– add one foot for motor||$20/ft|
|14’ – 25’– add one foot for motor||$20/ft|
Why Should I Shrink Wrap my Boat?
- Strong barrier to sun, snow, ice, rain, leaves, bird droppings, etc.
- Protects both the interior and exterior paint of the boat
- More cost effective than indoor storage, replacing torn canvas covers, upholstery replacement when damaged by the elements
- Peace of mind
- Ease of care, no need to remove snow in the winter
In most cases we use the model designation to calculate the length of your boat. For example a Fish Hawk 1650 is charged for 16.5’ plus one foot for the motor = 17.5’ x $15/ft = $262.50 + tax.